Renault has release a new limited edition version of Modus which features the event celebrated colours, Renault Modus Evian Masters Tournaments 17th Edition. The new limited edition Modus is recognizable by its pink and white Evian Masters badging on the front wings, tailgate and logos of the Evian Masters on the front side and the trunk, as well as darkened mirrors and alloy rims.
2010 Renault Modus Evian Masters
This new limited edition version is based on the Dynamique equipment level of Modus, but comes with a number of exclusive appointments: a panoramic electric sunroof, automatic climate control, a 4x20W radio-CD with MP3 playback and steering wheel-mounted fingertip remote control, and a City Pack comprising electrically-folding exterior mirrors and a rear parking proximity sensor which, combined with the car's compact size, take the stress out of parking in built-up areas.
The limited edition Modus Evian Masters can be ordered with one of two high-end engines from the Modus range:
• the TCe 100, a feisty and flexible 1.2-litre turbocharged petrol powerplant which delivers responsive performance in all situations,
• and the diesel dCi 85 which, with CO2 emissions of just 114g/km, offers a remarkable trade-off between performance and fuel economy. It qualifies for the €500 'eco-bonus' subsidy system which operates in France.
For more than 10 years, Renault has been the official partner of the Evian Masters, the 2010 edition of which will take place on July 22-25.
As official supplier to the event, Renault will provide a fleet of 90 vehicles for use by the tournament's organisers, while the 10 former Evian Masters winners attending the event will be loaned a Modus Evian Masters for their transport needs for the duration of the competition. Renault will also have a Modus Evian Masters on display at the Hole in One, as well as a stand in the Partners' Village.
Only 500 Renault Grand Modus Evian Masters will be produced, with sales beginning on June 5, 2010 (French market only). Order books have already opened, however, and prices start from €17,150 (Renault Modus Evian Masters TCe 100). Renault Modus limited edition Evian Masters: panoramic electric roof.
The Renault Modus interior ambience is further enhanced by the split leather trimmed steering wheel and gear level knob, as well by the satin-finish chrome center console and air vent surrounds. Based on the Dynamique equipment level of Renault Modus, the limited edition Modus Evian Masters has a distinctly high-end feel to its appointments. It packs the following equipment :
- Panoramic electric sunroof
- Elliptical headlamps with dedicated cornering lights
- Automatic climate control with chilled glovebox
- Automatic headlamp and windscreen-wiper activation
- 80W radio-CD MP3 with six loudspeakers (including two tweeters), steering wheel-mounted fingertip remote control and separate display
- Electric rear windows with driver-controlled deactivation for children
- City Pack (electrically folding exterior mirrors + rear parking proximity sensor)
Prices to the limited edition Renault Modus Evian Masters start from 17,150 Euro and represent a benefit in kind customers of 3.9 per cent. Only 500 cars will be produced. They will be available exclusive in France from June, although order books are already open.